With its radio-ready hooks, head bouncing rhythms and fist-pumping choruses, this collection makes finding the right guitar part a whole lot easier. From a producer's perspective, it often takes more than a single guitar track to build a great song. That's why every song part in Pop Rock Guitars is comprised of multiple complimentary melodies and rhythms designed to lock together. Call-and-response phrases, chiming arpeggios backed by double-tracked power chords, and interweaving riffs all work together to create rhythmic and harmonic depth. And as part of the BPM Flex Series, Pop Rock Guitars allows every REX-based loop to be used at a huge range of tempos with no artificial stretching. Need to use a 89 BPM loop with a 132 BPM loop in a track set to 105 BPM: no problem! With in-the-pocket playing, tight organization and consistent tones amongst parts, Pop Rock Guitars offers a smooth experience from inspiration to final mix. SPECIFICATIONS:
- Pop Rock Guitars presents nearly 1000 files for each format: REX2, Stylus RMX, Apple Loops, ACIDized Wav and Reason ReFill.
- Pop Rock Guitars is organized into 16 song suites. Each suite has clearly labeled song parts (into, verse, chorus, bridge, etc???) with sustained chords for endings and breaks. All parts are also labeled by tone (clean, overdrive, distortion).
- Pop Rock Guitars has an "A" (Stratocaster), "B" (Les Paul) and "C" (Les Paul Special) guitar part for every song section, all performing distinct parts.
- Pop Rock Guitars presents a large selection of "Toolbox" parts comprised of chromatic straight-ahead strummed 8th note power chord loops, chromatic major and minor sustained chords, and a range of slides. All toolbox loops are presented in the three tones that are used throughout the library. These are designed to supplement any suite or stand on their own as the backbone to any track.
- Using Pop Rock Guitars within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX's included S.A.G.E. Converter.
Pop Rock Guitars includes Stylus RMX multi patches that allow the user to automatically load the A, B and C parts of any suite. All loops are mono in 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution. Retail/MAP: $99.99.