Edirol has released Version 1.0 Mac OS X drivers for several of their USB audio interfaces. These new drivers include:
- UA-700--24-bit/96kHz USB Audio & MIDI Interface with a variety of connections & Roland's COSM microphone & guitar amp modeling;
- UA-5--24-bit/96kHz USB Audio Interface with a variety of connections & Phantom Power.
- UA-20--24-bit USB Audio & MIDI interface;
- SD-90--USB Studio Sound Module with 24-bit Audio Recording & Effect Processing features; and
- SC-D70--USB Sound Module & Audio interface.
With this release, all Edirol USB devices (19) are formally compatible with Mac OS X. These latest devices now work fully under Mac OS X with the following key driver features:
- Compatibility with Apple's standards of CoreMIDI and CoreAudio
- Optimized for Mac OS X v10.2
- Dual Processor support
- Customizable buffer settings in System Preferences
- Adjustable recording and playback latency
Edirol is pleased to offer this release as evidence of our desire to fully support the Mac user with efficient and solid drivers.