|(Click for a close-up)|
The new AX1500G from KORG TONEWORKS is packed with amp sounds, modeling effects, plus a built-in expression pedal, all in a heavy-duty, compact package. It's a further evolution of the AX1000G.
- A rich array of modeling sounds produced by KORG's proprietary REMS modeling technology. 56 types of vintage and standard amp and effect sounds essential to guitarists around the world, plus get realistic simulations of delay, chorus, spring reverb, tape echo and even an acoustic simulator that models an electric-acoustic sound are included. With cabinet models that range from the closed-back cabinet used in large amp stacks to the open-back cabinet of small combo-type amps, the AX1500G is key in getting great sound both through a guitar amp and when direct.
- 48 preset and 48 user programs for a total of 96 programs. Each program can remember two settings.
- Knob-style interface for rapid and intuitive editing.
- Expression pedal for controlling an effect in realtime.
- Sample & Play function lets you loop or reverse a recorded phrase.
- Phrase Trainer function makes it easy to learn rapidly played solos or difficult phrases.
- Metal body and parts for heavy-duty look and feel.
- Illuminated display for excellent visibility.
- Ultra-realistic amp and effect sounds produced by REMS KORG's proprietary REMS technology featured on the AX1500G provides 56 types of vintage and standard amp and effect sounds essential to guitarists around the world. The amp/distortion sounds range from the fat and warm distortion typical of vacuum tubes to extreme fuzz tones. Plus you get realistic simulations of delay, chorus, spring reverb, and even tape echo. There's even an acoustic simulator that models an electric-acoustic sound. With cabinet models that range from the closed-back cabinet used in large amp stacks to the open-back cabinet of small combo-type amps, the AX1500G is key in getting great sound both through a guitar amp and when direct-line recording.
- Two channels per program for smooth switching from backing to solo The drive-amp / cabinet section features a two-channel design just like you'll find in high-end amplifiers. Each program can remember two settings. Since you can use a foot switch to change channels instantly without moving to a different program, you can move smoothly from "clean" to "crunch," or "backing" to "lead" - a great advantage in live performance.
- Extreme effects control. The expression pedal allows realtime control of eleven types of pedal effects. Controllable effect types include not only volume and wah, but also the indispensable pitch bend, the Traveler (filter) featured on classic KORG synthesizers, and a Talk effect that lets you control a talking modulator from the pedal. You can also use the expression pedal to control the Sample & Play function, which allows you to record and play back up to eight seconds of your own playing. You can then play along with your recorded phrase, or use various types and ranges of reverse playback to produce special effects such as scratch and loop.
- Instantly access 96 programs (48 preset, 48 user) The AX1500G contains 48 preset programs that combine high-quality effect models. An additional 48 user programs can also be stored. Up to eight effects can be combined for simultaneous use, allowing you to create virtually any sound imaginable. Individual mode lets you use foot switches to turn each effect on/off separately, meeting the needs of any situation.
- Easy knob control. The AX1500G uses a bank of knobs for changing effect types and parameter settings. You can create desired sounds immediately just by intuitively turning the knobs. We've even featured a cool-looking, vintage "chicken-head" knob for effect type selection.
- Phrase Trainer and more for learning by ear. The AX1500G's phrase trainer lets you record up to sixteen seconds of music from a CD/MD player or cassette and then lower the playback speed of the recorded phrase to as little as 25% of the original speed without affecting its pitch. This makes it easy to learn rapidly played solos or difficult phrases. You can also loop the playback so you can hear it over and over again. In addition, you can even use the Hold function to extend a specific note. Other convenient functions include an AUX IN that lets you play along with an external audio source such as CD, and a Metronome function ideal for rhythm training.
- Built-in auto chromatic tuner. The built-in auto chromatic tuner functions in Bypass and Mute modes. Mute mode lets you tune silently, making it ideal for tuning on stage. You also get an LED note readout plus a backlit LCD display for precise tuning increments.
- EFFECT TYPE
DRIVE-AMP: ACOUSTIC, CLASSIC COMP, TUBE OD, CLASSIC DIST, FAT DIST, METAL DIST, SEATTLE, BIG FUZZ, TOP BOOST, US HI-GAIN, BRIT STACK
CABINET: 1X8 TWEED, 1X12 TWEED, 1X12 BLACK PANEL, 1X12 AC15, 2X12 BLACK PANEL, 2X12 AC30, 2X12 CLASS A, 4X10 TWEED, 4X12 CLASSIC, 4X12 VINTAGE, 4X12 MODERN
MODULATION: CLASSIC CHORUS, STEREO CHORUS, CLASSIC FLANGER, MOD DELAY, BLACK PHASER, ORANGE PHASER, TEXTREM, PITCH SHIFTER, FILTRON, AUTO WAH, OCTAVE
PEDAL: VOLUME, VOX WAH, TRAVELER, TALK, CHORUS/FLANGER, U-VIBE, PITCH BEND, RING MOD, HOLD DELAY, TAP DELAY, SAMPLE PLAY
AMBIENCE: ECHO PLUS, MULTI HEAD ECHO, STEREO DELAY, PING PONG DELAY, ROOM, HALL, PLATE, SPRING, ECHO+ROOM, ECHO+HALL, ECHO+PLATE NOISE REDUCTION
- Effects: 56 types (maximum number of effects available simultaneously: 8)
- Programs: 96 (48 preset, 48 user)
- Inputs: Guitar input (1/4" phone jack), AUX IN (stereo mini jack)
- Outputs: Output x 2 (1/4" phone jack), Headphone (stereo mini jack)
- Tuner: Auto Chromatic Tuner
- Metronome Tempo: bpm= 40-208
- Power Supply: DC9V (AC adapter)
- Dimensions: 420.0(W) X 188.7(D) X 65.4(H) mm / 16.54"(W) x 7.43"(D) x 2.57"(H)
- Weight: 2.4kg / 5.29 lbs.
- Accessories: AC adapter
* Specification and features are subject to change without notice.