|(Click for a close-up)|
The Acoustasonic Stratocaster features an Adler body, hollowed out and topped with a graphite composite top, which has a directional wood grain like pattern that reacts and sounds like spruce. State of the art electronics, cool colors and Deluxe gig bag round out this model.
- One-piece Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard
- Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- 3 In-Bridge Fishman Piezo Pickups
- Rosewood Acoustic Bridge with 3-Piece Compensated Plastic Saddle
- Hollow Alder Body with Braceless Graphite Top,
- Specially Shaped and Positioned Dual Sound Holes for Natural Acoustic Tone
- Volume, Active Tone
- Finish: Sapphire Blue Transparent, Crimson Transparent, Ebony Transparent, Pewter
- Designed in Corona, California, USA & Manufactured in Ensenada, Mexico.
- $999.99 U.S. Suggested Retail