|(Click for a close-up)|
Spector announced a new Spector Europe Series bass, the Euro 435LX, hand crafted in the Czech Republic. This 4-string bass features a 35" scale length for improved definition at lower pitch tunings and for use as a B-D tuned instrument. The first artist to use this new model is Robbie Merrill of Godsmack.
The Euro 435LX basses feature:
- Graphite reinforced three piece quartersawn maple neck.
- Neck-thru body construction.
- Carved bodies of figured maple over alder with a slice of walnut.
- The original NS curved body design, designed for Spector by Ned Steinberger in 1977.
- Rosewood fingerboard, 24 frets, mother of pearl Spector inlays.
- Gold or black hardware available - solid brass locking Spector bridge, and Schaller tuners and straplocks.
- EMG active P/J pickups.
- Spector TonePump 9v preamp circuit featuring boost only EQ controls.
- Available in natural oil and wax finish or high gloss finish in various stain color finishes.
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects to the original owner.
- Available in lined or unlined fretless at no additional charge.
- Left handed models available on special order for 15% list surcharge.
- Optional hardshell form fit Spector case MSRP $175.00.
- Optional Spector gigbag MSRP $79.00.
The Euro 435LX will be available in late 2005. MSRP is $2199 ($2529 for left-handed orders).