|(Click for a close-up)|
ESI has introduced the nEar04, an amplified bookshelf speaker set, featuring a 4 inch polypropylene curved woofer cone and 1 inch natural Silk Dome for the tweeter.
- Type: Dual amplified Bookshelf (one side passive)
- LF Driver: 4 inch polypropylene curved cone with high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround
- HF Driver: 1 inch magnetically shielded natural Silk Dome
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 4.1kHz
- Amplifier Power: 20W
- S/N Ratio: > 100dB below full output, 20kHz Bandwidth
- Input Connectors: 1 x TRS Balanced/ Unbalanced Input Connector
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 20k ohms balanced,10k ohms unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 200 mV input produces full output with Volume control at maximum.
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse.
- Indicator: Power ON/OFF indicator on front panel
- Power Requirements: Factory programmed for either 115V ~50/60Hz, or 230V~50/60Hz Power via detachable 3 circuit line cord.
- Cabinet: vinyl laminated MDF
- Dimension: 206mm(H) x 136mm(W) x 149mm (D)
nEar04 MSRP US$199.99. nEar04 are expected to be available at retailers in Q2 2005.