Guitarist Mike Mushok of the Staind isn't getting just any guitar for his Ibanez signature model--his MMM1 is the first Ibanez production baritone guitar. When Mushok was asked why he wanted a baritone, he replied, "Because it goes to 11. With the baritone guitar's higher neck tension, I can tune down low and play with heavier strings and not have them feel like rubber bands. With a regular guitar, tuning down can become a real nightmare with the guitar going in and out of tune. But with my signature guitar, I can bite into it and play aggressively."
MMM1 Mike Mushok Signature Model Key Features:
- Matte finished mahogany body and thru-neck provide gargantuan tone and sustain.
- 28" scale baritone neck offers the ability to achieve all kinds of low tunings.
- Massive MM bridge custom-designed for Mike Mushok allows radical intonation adjustments and augments the MMM1 great sustain.
- Super 58 pickups custom wound for baritone.
- Tuning machines feature low string posts for higher string tension off the nut.
- List: $899.99
- Available Finish: MOL (Mahogany Stained Oil)
- Body Material: 5 pc Mahogany/Purple Wood Neck-Thru Body Construction
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Scale: 28" (Baritone)
- No. Frets/Type: 22/Jumbo
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: N/A
- Bridge: MM1
- H/W Color: Chrome
- Neck Pickup: Custom Wound Super 58
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Wound Super 58
- Controls: One tone, One volume, Three way lever switch
- Case: RG550LC
- List: $129.99