Musicrow releases the Ebola synthesizer for Native Instruments Reaktor. It is now available for purchase as a separate ensemble, or as part of Musicrow's Golden Ensembles pack.
Ebola is a powerful semi-modular synthesizer with a flexible architecture that enables you to create a wide variety of modern sounds with the distinct Ebola flavor! From heavily distorted leads to Hollywood style strings, sweet keys to strange and beautiful gargling sounds - Ebola can do it all!
Ebola includes a library of more than 300 presets, with a focus on cutting edge electronic sounds.
- A library of 300 high quality sounds, divided into 10 sound banks
- Two multimode oscillators with Ring modulation, Sync, and Frequency modulation
- Classic mode that enables you to shape your oscillator waveform by morphing between many different waveforms
- Ultrasaw mode that uses up to 9 detuned saw-tooth waves, for the creation of extremely thick leads and pads
- Wavetable synthesis mode helps you achieving evolving and interesting pad sounds, organs and keyboards
- Sub-oscillator with Ultrasaw mode
- Noise generator with color shaping option
- Two multimode resonant filters that can be connected in parallel or serial
- Three envelopes that can modulate almost any parameter of the synthesizer
- Advanced distortion section for wave-shaping: Analog saturation, Hard Clipping, Bit Crusher and more
- Two advanced LFO's
- Extended effects section that contains 9 high quality effects: Delay, Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, distortion, EQ, ring modulation and others
- Modulation matrix with countless modulation paths
- Envelope follower that enables you to use external audio to manipulate almost any parameter of the synthesizer
Ebola is available as a separate ensemble for 39Euro.
It is also available as part of Musicrow's Golden Ensembles 2 pack (Along with other 40 ensembles for Reaktor) that costs 119Euro.