Piano Trilogy is a new unique piano collection that includes three piano instruments based on sampling, synthesis, and physical modeling techniques. Vintage Piano:
Based on 200MB of samples from an astonishing vintage bechstein grand piano (concert grand D from 1906); and with the assistance of physical modeling techniques Vintage Piano offers you an expressive, realistic and sonically beautiful acoustic grand piano! Broken Piano:
For some productions, the grand piano sounds too polished and bright… Sometimes the mellow rich sound of an upright piano is desired, or even some broken piano sounds that can add special flavor to your song. Broken Piano brings you just that, with a darker mellow upright piano and plenty of surprising broken piano goodies! Pianoforte:
The pianoforte designates the early version of the piano from its invention around 1700 up till the early 19th century. This instrument brings back to life the beautiful shining bright sound of the pianoforte! Main Features
- Includes three authentic piano VST instruments: Vintage Piano, Broken Piano and Pianoforte.
- Realistic and sonically beautiful acoustic grand piano VST.
- Mellow rich sounding upright piano.
- Wide variety of amazing broken piano sounds.
- Emulation of the pianoforte.
- Extremely dynamic and responsive.
- Based on more then 200MB of high quality samples.
- Uses advanced synthesis and physical modeling techniques.
- High quality studio reverb.
- Adjustable velocity curve.
- Simple user interface.
- Very modest CPU, memory and disk Requirements.
Piano Trilogy is now available for Windows in VST format and costs €59. You can buy it at the special introductory price of €39 until 21th August.