Expert Review: ZILDJIAN Project 391 — A Limited Edition SoundLab offe...
Loomer have updated Shift v2 (http://www.loomer.co.uk/string.htm) for
Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux to 2.2.0
This releases add the following fixes and features:
* Native 64-bit VST plug-in for Mac OS X (64-bit VST support requires
Mac OS X 10.6 or greater; 64-bit Audio Unit requires Mac OS X 10.5 or
greater; all other formats require Mac OS X 10.4 or greater. )
* Integrated undo and redo, with unlimited history size.
* Preset Browser is now maximized to fill the entire plug-in window.
* Windows RTAS plug-in is now installed to the correct location on
64-bit Windows operating systems.
* MIDI Program Changes are now multi-threaded, and so will no longer
potentially stall the audio synthesis.
* Fix for crash (on both Windows and Linux) that could occur when
'space' is pressed when confirming the overwrite preset dialog.
* Fixed interface lock that could occur on Cubase for Mac OS X.
* Preset meta data (ie, author name, notes, tags) is now correctly
displayed after loading an .FXP based preset or restoring a saved
* VU meters now automatically reset their overload status after a few seconds.
* For Windows VST (32-bit and 64-bit), the preferences file can be
placed alongside the DLL file to facilitate USB or portable installs.
* Clearer font in PDF documentation.
* Fix for rare issue that stopped presets from loading in Linux
Renoise when LADSPA plug-in support is enabled.
* Factory presets now load significantly faster.
String 2.2.0 is available for immediate download from http://www.loomer.co.uk