|4-Band View||Single-band View|
|Parametric EQ||Harmonic Exciter|
iZotope has announced the release of Ozone, a 64-bit system of analog modeled mastering effects in one DirectX plug-in.
Ozone provides the following effects modules, meters, and functionality:
- Four bands of multiband dynamics that carefully emulate the response of analog circuitry, providing compression, expansion, limiting and gating.
- Real-time visualization of the dynamics within each band
- Harmonic excitation based on analog tube saturation models. Multiband excitation with adjustable crossovers to add extended bass, sizzling highs, or anything in between
- Multiband parametric EQ with "soft saturation" modeling overlaid on a spectrum display
- Reverb with control over room size, frequency cutoff, damping, and more
- Phase meter and vectorscope displays that highlight imaging, phase and potential canceling problems
- Stereo imaging controls including multiband widening and multiband delays
- A loudness maximizer with soft and brickwall limiting modes.
- A unique signal flow interface that allows you to customize the order of the modules while still providing 64-bit processing through the entire mastering chain.
- An Undo/History list that lets you track your tweaks and go back to previous settings with the click of a mouse
- A spectrum analyzer that offers real time and average modes, snapshots, and more
iZotope Ozone is available now for systems running Windows 95, 98, NT, ME, 2000 and XP.