The Standard Midi Bass 4 provides bassists the opportunity to plug into the latest and greatest of hardware and software synthesizers and samplers. It's unique fret-sensing neck and multi-sensor approach to MIDI conversion provides industry-leading, low-latency MIDI tracking perfect for both the studio and live environments.
With the Standard Midi Bass 4 bassists can play synth bass lines live, plug into vintage analogue synths, harness their experience on bass in a MIDI recording environment, explore new sonic possibilities and more.
As well as being an awesome MIDI controller the Standard Midi Bass 4 is a real bass guitar. The Standard Midi Bass 4 combines classic bass design and quality construction to provide the best of both worlds so that bassists can mix their real bass tone with that of their synth / sound module or just switch conveniently between normal bass and MIDI bass to suit.
· Black satin finish
· 34" scale
· Bolt-on maple neck with satin finish
· Optional matching painted headstock
· Rosewood fingerboard
· Agathis tonewood body
· White or black pickguard
· Passive, single-coil pickups
· Controls - MIDI Volume, Front Pickup Volume, Back Pickup Volume, Passive Tone
· Chrome hardware
MIDI system features:
· Industry-leading low latency MIDI tracking
· Latency is consistent across full range of bass from high notes to low notes
· Features both monophonic and polyphonic modes
· Sophisticated operating system with highly-configurable settings to ensure optimum performance and compatibility with all MIDI-enabled synths and sound modules
· Intuitive user interface with on-board display - control Midi Bass settings direct on the bass from the fingerboard
· 40 programmable performance presets
The Standard Series Midi Bass is available to order from Industrial Radio at the Direct Price US$2495.00 (add US$100.00 for painted headstock option).
Price includes Standard Midi Bass 4, Midi Bass Module and 8-pin Midi Bass Cable as well as hardshell bass case.
The Standard Midi Bass 4 is also available in a left-handed model.
For more information visit http://www.industrialradio.com.au