Guytron is pleased to announce the introduction of its new Guytron GT20 Amplifier System. The Guytron GT20 is a feature-rich guitar amplifier, based upon the Guytron GT100's popular and patented preamp technology.
Designed to be a serious musician's tool, the GT20 is perfectly at home anywhere from the studio to the most stringent of stage environments. Just like its bigger brother, the Guytron GT 100 F/V, the GT20 delivers the true feel and vibe of a cranked amp in pretty much any setting, and at any volume from 0 to 20 watts.
The GT20 features:
- Classic Vintage Styling with Versatile Modern Features
- Includes GT 100 F/V Channel Switching Pre-Amp with Gain, Tone, and Level Controls for Each Channel
- Introducing Post Phase Master Volume "Cut"
- Introducing all L.E.D. Back Lit Front & Back Control Panels
- Introducing the "All New" HLB Internal Sennheiser Microphone System
- Introducing New Anti-Beaming , HLB Baffle Design
- Includes Guytron Big Tone 12" Speaker
- Effects Loops for Each Channel
- XLR Direct of Slave Out with Pad & Phase
- Two EL84 Class-A Output Stage with Modifier Switches:
- Final Output Attenuator: 100%, 50%, 5%, and 0% = XLR Out Only
- Focus Control: Deals with Clarity and Focus of Output Section
- Slope Control: Controls High End Roll-Off Slope of Output Section
- Maximum Output: 20 Watts RMS
- Dimensions: Height = 20", Width = 24", Depth = 9"
- Total Weight: 46 lbs.
- Made in Troy, Michigan