From HAO Premium Workshop in Japan comes the new standard in outboard Bass Preamps – the HAO Bass Liner. Co-designed by Phil Jones of Phil Jones Bass, the Bass Liner offers all the features that the working bassist needs in a compact, intuitive package.
The Bass Liner’s simple-yet-effective user interface invites precise tone-tweaking that’s equally at home on stage or in the studio. The Bass Liner is ideal for use with Powered speaker cabinets and can even be run direct into a P.A. or mixing console.
Bass Liner features include:
· Circuit designed by legendary audio engineer Phil Jones of Phil Jones Bass.
· Level Control offers up to +10 dB of signal boost.
· Input Gain Control allows optimization for use with any instrument or electronics.
· Red Clipping Indicator LED
· Hi-Fidelity, wide-dynamic range 5-band EQ with +/- 18 dB at 50 Hz, 160 Hz, 630 Hz, 2.5 kHz, and 12 kHz.
· 9-volt Battery or AC adaptor power options.
· Optional 18-volt operation improves dynamic range and headroom.
· Mechanical True Bypass switching
· Mute switch with Mute Status LED
· Secondary Direct Output jack to connect to tuner or other external devices
· Unique Aurora-Blue high-reflective finish.
· Blue hi-luminosity status LED
· MSRP: $399, Street Price: $349
For more info on the HAO Bass Liner and other HAO Premium Workshop products, please visit our website www.godlyke.com, e-mail us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 866-246-3595 (international dial 973-777-7477).