Japanese pro-audio manufacturer Fostex has announced that the company’s first 2-way powered studio monitor system, the PMO.3, is now shipping. Offered in three color styles that include gray, white and classic black, the PMO.3 is a professional quality speaker system that combines a dedicated 3” LF fiberglass cone woofer and ¾” HF silk dome tweeter drivers together with a built-in class D amplifier for unparalleled performance in its class.
Compact in stature, yet efficient and robust in accuracy, the PMO.3 system fits well into any home studio environment. The versatile color options and elements such as a smooth, matte finished front baffle give the system a nice aesthetic profile that suits any taste, and a hard wood enclosure promotes dynamic sound quality.
“The new PM0.3 represents a new era for Fostex studio monitors,” commented Dave Hetrick, the National Sales Manager for Fostex’s US distributor, American Music and Sound. “Utilizing the latest in amplifier and cross-over technology, Fostex has developed not just a compact computer speaker but a professional monitoring tool that occupies the same physical space."
The PMO.3 system is priced at $129.99 per pair and is available now at authorized US Fostex retailers.
PMO.3 FEATURE OVERVIEW
• Newly designed 3” fiberglass cone woofer and 3/4” silk dome tweeter drivers
• Quality matte-finished front baffle with a choice of three colors (black, gray and white)
• Wooden enclosure box for high quality audio performance
• Compact yet highly efficient built-in digital amplifier- 15W per channel
• 2 inputs; RCA (L, R) and stereo mini