This is the second part of our sucessful experimental section: The "Experimental Box V2".
This time we focuses on objects and elements we found in a smithy of an artist blacksmith. We created a nice mish-mash of highgly playable rhythms, ambients and instruments which are perfect for writing music in an experimental and minimalist way or giving your music a special character.
We just spent some hours in a smithy and recorded everything we could our hands on (next time we´ll definitely spend some more time): Nails, anvils, grindstones, ferreous tools, metal shapes, tubes, resonating plates, rattling sheets and any kind of machines. We´ve beaten, scrubbed and rattled the material and objects with hands, metall or rubber hammer, sticks and iron bars and came out with a wonderful assortment of textures, morphing pads, weird percussion and undefined instruments.
Kontakt 3 or higher is required.
The Pricing is €22
Summary of all 16 patches:
• Anvil - different sounds of beating the anvil, 17 velocity layer,
• Arcus Response - iron hits with random delays
• Dark Sheet - very deep and dark plate modulated through microphone movement
• Ferrous Loops - 35 sophisticated tempo-synced loops made of Ferreous Percussion
• Ferreous Percussion - nails, metal clear, saws, unsorted hits of cans and tins and undefined smithy sounds
• Grinding - 22 loops or one shots of close recordings of grinding objects
• Knatter - undefined deep crackling, ModWheel modultes sound
• Low Machine - a machine hum suspense pad
• Metal Glass Sizzle - prudent and shy mystic texture
• Metal Resonance - low and calm spooky pad
• One Minute Melodica - melodica played by the blacksmith, distorted
• Rattling Sheet - undefined deep rattling
• Small Saw Hit - eneormous deep but soft hit
• Spanner – nice assortment of 8 different spanner
• Strap Arp - tie-wrap arpeggiator, 4 different styles
• Tipping The Plate - deep metal percussion sound