G Flux is a multi filter plug-in with awesome modulation capabilities. The versatile architecture enables simple or complex filter applications at a very competitive price.
Main Features include:
- 64 Bit internal processing
- Mac and PC VST with AU format to follow soon
- VST 2.3 Compliant
- Full MIDI automation. MIDI learn allows user to control almost any control with any MIDI controller
- Installer and non-installer version available for both Mac and PC
4 Independent state variable filters
- Each filter processes 5 filter types simultaneously (LP, HP, BP, Peak and Notch)
- Level controls for each of the 5 filter types
- Cut off and resonance controlled from XY pad
- Each and every filter control can be modulated from any modulator using the modulation matrix
- Filter frequency range: 30Hz - Half sample rate
- Filter capable of self oscillation at high resonance levels
6 Modulation sources
- 4 main modulators, chosen from any of 4 modulator types
- 47 factory waveforms
- Waveform edit window with 12 drawing tools
- Save and load waveforms
- Wavelength is a multiple of G Flux tempo or can be set to Hz
- Envelope Follower
- Looping Step Sequencer
- 2 mathematical modulators, which perform any one of 19 different operations on any 2 of the 4 main modulators
Filter Routing Control
- 18 different routing patterns for the 4 filters
- Distortion Pre/Post filters
Distortion - 11 Distortion types with input gain, drive and output gain.
Full MIDI automation - MIDI learn allows user to control almost any G Flux control with any MIDI controller.
- Master XY pad, which the XY pad of any filter can be controlled from
- Shows output level of all 4 filters
- Modulation display shows levels of all 6 modulators
G Flux is available from www.expdigital.co.uk for £65 and can be purchased worldwide in any currency through Paypal.