|(Click for a close-up)|
New from Ego Systems Inc. is the nEar06 a studio reference monitor. This system delivers a wide range of frequency response by employing two drivers and unique crossover technology developed by ESI. It boasts a stable and balanced low-mid frequency response along with a defined MF and HF response. And both drivers are magnetically shielded for DTMP (Desk Top Music Production). High current power amplifiers offer high sound pressure with very low non-linear distortion.
- Type: 2-Way Bookshelf
- Curved LF Driver: 6" polypropylene curved cone
- HF Driver: 1" magnetically-shielded Silk Dome Driver.
- Input Connectors: 1 XLR BAL Input & 1 TRS BAL/UNBAL Input
- Input Sensitivity: 270 mV input produces full output at maximum
- Input Impedance: 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- RF Interference Protection, Output Current Limiter, Over-Temperature
- Protection, ON/OFF Transient Protection, Sub-sonic filter, External main fuse.
- S/N Ratio: > 75dB below full output, 20kHz Bandwidth
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 40W
- HF Amplifier Power: 30W
- Input Level Trim: ~ -15dBu
- Blue LED Power Indicator on the front
- Dimension: 280mm (H) x 200mm (W) x 223mm (D)
- Curved Shape Front panel for optimizing acoustic characteristic
- Weight: 6.5kg/unit (without packing)
nEar06 MSRP T.B.A.