New DLS Effects TR1 Tremolo Offers Unique Versatility in a Compact Package!
August 15, 2012 – Fairport, NY – DLS Effects has announced the release of the new TR1 Tremolo pedal. This pure Analog, Stereo Tap Tremolo offers tons of tremolo styles and functionality – enough to satisfy any musician! Some of the unique features include:
- Two different sounding analog optical devices utilize a first ever Warmth pot to dial in vintage tube sounding tremolo to more aggressive tremolo, or any blend in between!
- A first ever Shape pot transforms the tremolo wave shape and duty cycle for a multitude of flavors like vintage rhythmic tremolo, slicing tremolo, playing backwards sound, and much more.
- The speed of the Tremolo can be controlled using the Rate Pot, or Tap Tempo, or by using an external Expression Pedal.
- Tap Tempo can be multiplied by 1, 2, 3 or 4 beats per tap, plus is stored in non volatile memory.
- Two independent in/out channels can be used in Mono or Stereo, including a Ping Pong mode that pans from amp to amp. Channel-A in/out utilizes True Bypass switching, while Channel-B in/out has a buffered output.
- The TR1 Tremolo has a small footprint, only measuring 4.3” wide by 4.7” deep!
- The unit runs from 9vdc (any polarity) and is charge pumped near 15vdc to achieve ultimate headroom and keep the instrument sounding warm, clear, and free from distortion.
MRP: $299, Street price $249
For more information visit www.dlseffects.com to see the entire DLS product line.
DLS Effects is located in upstate New York, USA, and has proudly crafted high quality effects for every level of musician since 1999. For more product information, photos, dealers, and a professional artists list, please visit us at www.dlseffects.com