Paris, France, 2012/10/22: Blue Cat Audio ( http://www.bluecataudio.com ) has released Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi 2.0, a brand new version of their multiple tracks oscilloscope plug-in.
Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi is a unique tool that enables the visualization of the waveform of multiple instances on a single screen in order to compare them or detect phase, synchronization or distortion issues. This new version comes with a completely redesigned user interface with improved workflow and readability as well as many new features and enhancements: a new presets manager, new presets, Windows AAX support, multiple display sizes, and much more (details below).
The plug-in is available alone or as part of several bundles such as Blue Cat's Analysis Pack, the company's flagship audio analysis solution. New customers can purchase this plug-in and its associated bundles with up to 15\% off until the end of november. Customers who recently purchased the plug-in will receive the upgrade for free, and others can upgrade to the new version for a small fee. Demo versions can be downloaded on www.bluecataudio.com, in VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit and DirectX formats (32 and 64-bit).
What's new in Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi 2.0:
- Brand new fully customizable user interface:
-- New look and feel.
-- Show/hide what you need.
-- Curves names can now be displayed on the graph (overlay).
-- Single or multiple displays modes.
-- Multiple display sizes
-- Improved readability.
-- Animated transitions.
-- XY curves can now be saved in memory slots.
-- XY curves can now use waveform memories to compare with saved waveforms.ss
- New integrated presets manager:
-- Load/save presets from the plug-in's user interface.
-- Organize presets with folders.
-- Customize the default preset.
-- Exchange presets easily.
- Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter.
- AAX plug-in format is now also supported on Windows (Pro Tools 10.2 required).
- Improved Graph rulers display when zoomed.
- Routing matrix automatically displayed when opening the plug-in for the first time for easier setup.
- New presets to make setup easier.
- Plug-in name has been shortened for a clearer display in mixer view for most host applications.
- The windows installer now automatically detects the most appropriate VST install path.
- License is now shared between plug-ins types (register only once for all formats).
- Added new presets.
- Improved value display in fine edit window.
Optimizations and Performance Improvements:
- Reduced VST plug-in loading time.
- Improved parameters precision (now stored as 64-bit).
- More compact presets format (uses less space and loads faster).
- Smaller binaries on Mac (dropped PowerPC support).
- Fixed presets-related crashes in Cubase on Mac.
- Fixed user interface display issues in Wavelab on Mac.
- Fixed keyboard stealing issue in Digital Performer 7 on Mac.
- AAX/RTAS on Mac: Fixed audio engine freeze or error issue with Pro Tools on some Mac configurations.
- Intel Mac running Mac OS X Moutain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5).
- Windows PC running Windows 7, Vista or XP.
Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi 2: 33 EUR or $41 (instead of 39 EUR or $49)
Upgrade from Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi 1: 5 EUR or $7
Blue Cat's Analysis Pack: 199 EUR or $260 (instead of 229 EUR or $299)
Blue Cat's Multi Pack: 134 EUR or $179 (instead of 149 EUR or $199)