Beta Monkey Music announces the release of Odd Time Meltdown II
in REX2 format. An exclusive odd meter collection of live acoustic drum grooves, Odd Time Meltdown II
offers a potent and inspiring collection of grooves in 3, 5, and 7 for use in Propellerhead's Reason and Record, Cubase, Protools, Logic and other REX2 compatible software. Odd Time Meltdown II
offers a dynamic collection of odd meter grooves built to inspire rock, prog-rock and fusion tracks. Meters covered include 3/4, 5/4, 7/4, 5/8 and 7/8 with a generous tempo span - 60 bpm to 150 bpm. Odd Time Meltdown II
features over 350 powerful and tasteful acoustic REX2 grooves captured in one of Los Angeles' premier recording rooms. Odd Time Meltdown II
also features a complete multi-velocity sample set taken from the drums used to record the loops. Get your groove on in 3, 5, and 7. Odd Time Meltdown II
will take your playing and songwriting to the next level. Odd Time Meltdown II
- Dynamic Grooves: From slow hypnotic grooves to powerfully complex up-tempos, Odd Time Meltdown II delivers a versatile collection of contemporary and classic odd time grooves in variants of 3, 5, and 7.
- Greater Realism: With a seasoned pro behind the kit in one of L.A.'s best drum rooms, the emphasis is on longer loops for greater realism in your next rock or fusion project.
- Wide Tempo Range: 60, 75, 80, 100, 120, and 150 BPM.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drum loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, one shots, etc., are sonically-matched). Change tempos. Change feels. Mix time signatures for ever more complexity.
- Complete Multi-Velocity Drum and Cymbal Sample Set: All drums used in recording Odd Time Meltdown II are included as a multi-velocity sample collection. Add single voice accents where needed or sequence custom patterns.
- 330 (694 MB) original, license-free REX2 format drum loops. Odd Time Meltdown II is also available in 16/44 or 24/44 ACIDized WAV and APPLE (AIFF) formats.
- 230 (176 MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal hits. Includes all drums used as well as crashes, chinas, rides and hi-hats.
- Additional Material: Endings, breakdowns, extended fills.
The library is available now via instant download or on CD.