Analog Experience THE PLAYER – 25 keys
is the smallest, most lightweight and simple version of the series. It features a compact MIDI keyboard controller and light version of Analog factory software giving a very easy-to-use and affordable package including the very best of Arturia's signature sounds and a dedicated quality keyboard perfect for the mobile musician. Analog Experience THE FACTORY – 32 keys
(previously named "Analog Factory Experience") adds a dedicated keyboard to the Analog Factory software, allowing all sounds to be dramatically modified instantaneously and making this hybrid ensemble stand apart from any other. Analog Experience THE LABORATORY – 49 keys
is the professional grade version of the series. It is featuring a top-notch MIDI keyboard controller and THE LABORATORY version of Analog software that has the same preset-based collection of sounds. This premium controller gives the fullest access to Analog Laboratory software with pre-assigned controls. ARTURIA also announces version 1.1 of ORIGIN
- New ToneWheel Oscillator:
- Combined with the Rotary Speaker, the ToneWheel allows the addition of famous vintage organ sounds, opening Origin to this sonic universe.
- In conjunction with other Origin modules and effects, the ToneWheel is a great oscillator adding new sound design possibilities to explore.
- New Rotary Speaker: The Rotary Speaker can be used on the ToneWheel to give the classic Hammond organ sound, but it is also very interesting in other contexts, notably when used on an audio input (such as a guitar).
- New CS-80 envelope: This envelope is modelled after the particular envelope set on the filter of the CS-80.
- New Effects: Bit Crusher, Equalizer, Ring Mod, Parametric EQ, Tube Distortion.
- New MIDI possibilities:
- Origin to be used as a MIDI controller
- Origin to be automated via CC MIDI.
- Sequencer improvements o Better GUI o New performance mode.
- Keyboard Module enhancements, notably New Glissando mode.
- GUI Improvements: Parameter values are now fully displayed