Apogee Electronics announced that its Digi-Mix expansion card for the Rosetta 800 is now available worldwide through authorized dealers and distributors. The Digi-mix option card allows for direct connectivity between Pro Tools Mix systems and the Rosetta 800 8-channel AD/DA converter, providing quality conversion to Pro-Tools Mix users without the need for an additional interface.
- Standard Digidesign peripheral connector for interfacing directly to Mix Core or Farm cards.
- Superclock (FSx256) output for convenient integration into existing Pro Tools configurations.
- With necessary Pro Tools hardware expansion, multiple Rosetta-800s may be connected into a system.
- Rosetta 800 may be used alongside an Apogee AD-8000 or Trak 2 outfitted with an AMBUS-Digi8+ card as well as any other Pro Tools Mix-compatible hardware.
- Multiple slaved Rosetta 800s may lock to Word Clock or directly to the Digi-mix card for low jitter synchronization of the Pro-Tools system.
Availability: Now shipping MSRP: $595