Full-Featured Automatic Pitch Correction Plug-in Features Ultra-Low Latency for Live Performance and Tracking
(Scotts Valley, CA, August 2, 2012) -- Antares Audio Technologies today announced the introduction of Auto-Tune Live real-time pitch correction plug-in. Featuring Antares' world standard Auto-Tune professional pitch correction, Auto-Tune Live is a real-time tool for correcting pitch errors, creatively modifying the intonation of a performance or producing the iconic Auto-Tune Vocal Effect. Specifically optimized for use in live performance and when tracking in the studio, Auto-Tune Live features ultra-low latency and comprehensive real-time MIDI control of its key performance parameters for the ultimate in creative real-time pitch processing.
Key Auto-Tune Live features include:
• Ultra low-latency performance for virtually instant response on stage or when tracking in the studio
• Real-time MIDI control of Auto-Tune Live’s key performance parameters
• MIDI control of target notes that lets users define target pitches in real-time during performance
• A Humanize function for the most natural and realistic pitch correction
• Natural vibrato control that allows the modification (in real time) of the depth of any vibrato that is present in the original performance
• Automatic formant correction and Antares’ unique Throat Modeling technology for unmatched creative control of vocal timbre
• Superior pitch tracking and correction with Antares’ second-generation Evo™ Voice Processing Technology
“With the trend to using Auto-Tune during tracking, we've been hearing from many of our professional Auto-Tune users that they'd really like a full-featured real-time Auto-Tune plug-in with minimal latency,” said Marco Alpert, Antares VP of Marketing. “With Auto-Tune Live, we've focused on meeting that need, as well as offering enhanced MIDI features for a new level of real-time performance control.”
Auto-Tune Live is available in RTAS, VST3 and Audio Unit versions for Macintosh and RTAS and VST3 for PC. The VST3 and Audio Unit versions are 64-bit compatible. Macintosh versions require an Intel processor.
More Auto-Tune Live information can be found at the Antares web site: http://www.antarestech.com/products/auto-tune_live.shtml
About Antares Audio Technologies
Antares Audio Technologies is the worldwide leader in the development of unique vocal processing tools. Having revolutionized vocal production with the ground-breaking Auto-Tune pitch correction technology, Antares is committed to providing producers, engineers, sound designers and musicians with powerful, innovative, easy-to-use tools for enhancing and manipulating the human voice. Now, with the introduction of its revolutionary Auto-Tune for Guitar technology, Antares is profoundly expanding the flexibility and creative potential of the electric guitar.
Antares Audio Technologies is located at 231 Technology Circle, Scotts Valley, CA 95066. Email: email@example.com Web: www.antarestech.com
Evo™ is a trademark and Auto-Tune® and Antares® are registered trademarks of Antares Audio Technologies.