Antares Audio Technologies has announced the upcoming release of Harmony EFX, an incredibly affordable and easy-to-use tool for generating up to five-part vocal harmony from a single vocal line. And as an introductory special, from its release in mid October through the end of November, Harmony EFX can be purchased at the incredible price of only $49.00 — over 60% off its regular US MSRP of $129.00. (Suggested price in the U.S. Check with local Antares dealers for the prices in other countries.) Harmony EFX is a streamlined version of Antares' industry-leading Harmony Engine Evo Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator. Based on the same groundbreaking Evo™ Voice Processing Technology as its big brother, Harmony EFX puts professional quality vocal harmony arrangements within reach of any musician or engineer. Whether one is an experienced vocal arranger, a songwriter looking for that perfect backup vocal, or a composer experimenting with unique vocal effects, Harmony EFX gives musicians entirely new ways to create the harmony parts they hear in their heads. Key Harmony EFX features include:
- Evo™ Voice Processing Technology for fast, accurate pitch detection; smooth, artifact-free pitch shifting; and seamless, natural-sounding (if you want it to be) throat modeling
- Four high-quality, formant-corrected harmony voices with independent pan settings
- Antares Throat Modeling technology that lets you process each harmony voice through a physical model of the human vocal tract
- A variety of innovative Harmony Control modes, from fully automatic to individual control of every note:
•Fixed or Scale Intervals: Simply set the key and harmony voice intervals and let Harmony EFX do the rest
•Chord Degrees or Chord Name: Define your harmony chord-by-chord, complete with inversions and variable vocal ranges
•Chord by MIDI: Define your harmony in real time via a MIDI controller or pre-recorded MIDI track
•MIDI Omni: Directly "play" the four harmony voices as if they were voices of a synth or sampler
•MIDI Channel: Use four separate MIDI channels for absolute control over each note of your vocal arrangement
- Spread and Register controls that allow you to quickly and intuitively set the pitch range and harmony style of your vocal arrangement
- Humanize functions that provide selectable amounts of variation to each harmony voice for realistic, natural sounding results
- A Harmony Preset matrix that lets you create up to 12 complete harmony settings and instantaneously recall them in real time or via automation
- And lots more...
Harmony EFX. The most affordable, easiest-to-use tool for harmony creation. From the worldwide leader in professional vocal processing technology. "We're really thrilled to be able to offer genuine Harmony Engine Evo technology in a package that is so affordable and easy-to-use that pretty much any musician can have great-sounding vocal harmony in their projects," said Marco Alpert, Antares VP of Marketing. "And at the introductory price of only $49.00 (in the U.S.), there's simply no excuse for not adding it to your arsenal of vocal processing tools." Harmony EFX will be available for RTAS (Mac and PC), VST (Mac and PC), and Audio Units in mid-October.