Russian Ethnic Vocals is a new sample library of the real Russian vocal patterns which includes more than 800 samples. The samples were recorded in one of the oldest Russian provinces, where you still can here the breathing of ancient Russia. With the help of this library your compositions will obtain off-center features.
All samples on this CD were grouped for your convenience into several categories:
- Vocal Patterns - the most significant group of samples. It includes a quantity of vocal patterns (fast, slow, soft and dynamic, etc.). Each vocal pattern is performed by the male voice, female voice and the chorus in different manner and with different lyrics. This gives an opportunity to create interesting combinations and even completed songs.
- Voice Phrases - words, phrases, shouts (merry, sad, angry, tender, etc.) performed by a male, a female and the crowd.
- Old Women Vocals - vocal patterns performed by old women, which is very common for Russian remote villages.
- Old Women Phrases - words and phrases performed by an old woman.
- Naa Ree Naa vocals, Nai Nai vocals, Oi Lyu Lee vocals - a quantity of traditional Russian vocal patterns, used in many Russian folk songs.
- OOh AAh EEh, Hops, Melodic Screams, Whistle, Birch Bark - different voice effects.
The format of this library is compatible with any multitrack editor, as well as with many types of software and hardware-based samplers and keyboards, which are able to read WAV format - Halion, Exs24, Kontakt, Reason, AKAI S5000/S6000, Korg Triton, etc.