Kenny Anderson: Alto and Tenor Sax Player

• Members

I had the great pleasure of playing a Sunday gig with Kenny Anderson! Man, this guy slayed the tenor sax!

It was a church gig, but we were playing some pretty mean R&B tunes.

Check this guy out if you haven't:

fetch?id=31188104

Here is his bio:

Professional experience ranges from recording and worldwide touring with some major recording artists, to instruction in both group and individual settings. I have led master classes at the High School and University levels around the world while with Arturo Sandoval and at present, and have recorded, arranged, and contracted for many projects in Miami, New York, Cleveland, Los Angeles, and Nashville. Touring has been extensive, 20 +years including tours with Larry Carlton, Tom Jones, Bobby Caldwell, Gloria Estefan, Arturo Sandoval, Buster Poindexter, Ilan Chester, Franco DeVita and others. My goal here is to broaden my network, find more touring and recording opportunities, and provide on-line recording and instructional services.

Specialties:I specialize in uniquely stylized saxophone performance (contemporary and jazz), both solo and in a section, and arranging for horn sections and strings, big band, and full orchestra. I also offer a very effective approach to instruction.

Archived