No announcement yet.

2016 Winter NAMM Video Thread

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Winter NAMM Video Thread

Have a video from the show? This thread is the place to post it!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Boss had some cool new things this time around, including a new effects switcher, vocoder, bass comp, and the return of the classic and hard to find VB-2 vibrato in Waza-Craft form.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

Here's what's new at Ashdown Engineering.

- George Carlin

Comment

The folks at Harrison gave me a great overview of their Mixbus 3 DAW software, which was just bumped up to version 3.1 a few days ago...

- George Carlin

Comment

I had some reservations when I first heard about StompLight, but after seeing it in person, I think it's a pretty brilliant idea!

- George Carlin

Comment

Blue was showing off their cool Lola headphones. I have a pair here that I'm in the process of evaluating; a review will be coming shortly, so stay tuned!

- George Carlin

Comment

Working...
            X