No announcement yet.

Amp Sims for PC Questions and DAW

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amp Sims for PC Questions and DAW

I have a Focusrite scarlet 2i2 2nd gen coming and I want to know some good free amp sims to try out before I commit to buying anything. Also any information on doing this for the first time would be great. Video Links, Forum links, etc. I play mostly Blues to Blues Rock some hard rock. I also Want to Know about DAWs. Do You need this for the sims to work. I do a little light recording now but this is just mainly going to be used for the amp sims and effects. I want to use this as a headphone amp that I can play along to the programs on my computer that slow down video and audio

NashvillePussy

Duesenberg Starplayer TV Outlaw
    Fender Toronado w/Burstbucker Pros
    Fender Highway One Telecaster w/SCs
    Egnater Tweaker
    Blackstar HT 5
    Vox Little Night Train
    Jet City 20
    Hughes &Kettner Tube Meister 18
    WGS Veteran 30 1x12 Cab
    EHX HolyGrail Plus

I replied in your other thread but I'll try to answer your questions here too.

I recommend Reaper for a DAW - there is a fully functional unlimited trial version available and, if you decide to buy it, the cost is well under $100.

Amplitube (as I mentioned in your other thread) is free unless you want the premium version.

Here's a link to a site with information about optimizing your Windows computer for recording music.

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare...or-windows-10/

As a human being, you come with the whole range of inner possibilities
    from the deepest hell to the highest states.

It is up to you which one you choose to explore

Comment

Working...
    X