No announcement yet.

Vocal harmony creator software

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vocal harmony creator software

There are some great floor pedals for live vocal use such as the TH Helicon Voicelive.

Are there VST's that create the same thing for recording?

yes,,,try the antares vocal harmony.

Comment

I just had a look at the Antares plug-in and its not really what I'm after.

There are units out there that produce a vocal harmony dependant on what note your singing AND what chord your guitar or keyboard is playing. I like this idea and think it will make adding depth to vocal track very simple in a DAW.

I realise the "correct" way to get a fat vocal is to actually sing the harmonys, but after listening to a few demo's on youtube ..... it will speed up my recording time.

As the Helicon unit is a pedal for live use it costs a lot of money compared to a plug-in.
      I would love a VST version.

Comment

vielklang Instant Harmony V1.5. I got it awhile back on a cheapo sale. It's not as good as Antares Harmony EFX or any of the TC-Helicon stuff but it does do one thing that's cool...it creates a midi track(s) of your harmony parts which comes in very handy. This helped me much with my vocal lessons..

Comment

My intention with the Helicon pedal is to let it "show me the way" by generating a harmony (which you can send to one output clean) and then I would learn that part and sing it to make it sound more natural.
          Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

Creativity is a Work Ethic

Comment

Working...
          X