Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST 64 BIT PLUGINS - Post yours here

What 64 bit plugins are your favorites? Post them here with some detail.

Here are some of mine:

1. Steven Slate Drums - Platinum
    2. ToonTrack Superior Drummer
    3. Sonnox Oxford Reverb
    4. AudioEase AltiVerb
    5. Universal Audio Compressor/Limiter
    Faith means not wanting to know what is true - Friedrich Nietzsche

It seems more and more plug-ins are going 64-bit. I totally dig Komplete 8 Ultimate, all 64-bit and a ton of great stuff for what I think is a very reasonable price, considering all the stuff you get. I did a review of it here on Harmony Central.

The XILS-lab instruments just went 64-bit, and I hear Arturia won't be far behind...
    There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

Comment

SSL XVerb
      Hamilton Steele CD's / Hamilton Steele MP3 Downloads / Hamilton Steele iTunes

Comment

SSL XVerb

Have you heard the Sonnox or Altiverb stuff? If so, how do you like it versus the SSL stuff?

Comment

Btw, what compressors do you like? I've heard that the Universal Audio stuff is nice. Right now I use the Waves stuff.

p.s. - Lexicon reverbs are killer.

Comment

I don't have any 64-bit plugins, but this 80-bit KStereo plugin is fabulous:

http://www.algorithmix.com/en/kstereo.htm

Comment

It seems more and more plug-ins are going 64-bit. I totally dig Komplete 8 Ultimate, all 64-bit and a ton of great stuff for what I think is a very reasonable price, considering all the stuff you get. I did a review of it here on Harmony Central.

The XILS-lab instruments just went 64-bit, and I hear Arturia won't be far behind...

yeah but Arturia? nice GUI not so great synths

XILS-lab synths however...brilliant

Ultimate is the best bang for buck ever....

Im still running 32bit until ableton catches up...or until bitwig beats it...then when soundtoys native go 64bit Im on it

Comment

Btw, what compressors do you like? I've heard that the Universal Audio stuff is nice. Right now I use the Waves stuff.

p.s. - Lexicon reverbs are killer.

yeah Im still running UAD-1 cards that are offering $200 per card rebate to upgrade, dunno whether to go with it or just sell them to someone who wants the discount

great FX though, I love the fairchild 670

Id say Fabfilters FX are pretty near unbeatable and theyve been 64 bit for a while I think....

Comment

Can you even tell a difference with 64 bit VSTs if you're recording into say... 32 bit ableton?

Comment

Can you even tell a difference with 64 bit VSTs if you're recording into say... 32 bit ableton?

see, that's the thing : my understanding is that unless you're running HUGE sample librarys; 64bit & it's higher RAM alotment makes no difference in audio quality

Is 64bit a pet rock ?
                    an expert on what it feels like to be me
                    & you are who you google
                    http://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1

Comment

Working...
                    X