X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gear models coming from IK

We're getting ready to release some new gear models very soon. Here's a look at what we've been up to...

Check our Facebook for the latest pics and info.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.ikmultimedia.com" target="_blank">www.ikmultimedia.com</a><br />
    Musicians First.</div>

Oooooh, fancy
    <div class="signaturecontainer">I'm a winner</div>

Comment

Here's another look at the component in the 2nd photo, this time in the unit.
      Any ideas what these might be?

<div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.ikmultimedia.com" target="_blank">www.ikmultimedia.com</a><br />
      Musicians First.</div>

Comment

Well I just dropped 110 credits in the Custom Shop Ended up with the Soldano, Tiny Terror, Orange Rockerverb, and the Fender Princeton amp. Love 'em all, and the fact that I could try them out for a while was why I chose those

I also went for the T-Rex Mudhoney and the Nu-Tron III. Gotta say, you really nailed the Mu-Tron sound, including that "snap" at the beginning of the notes. Excellent job.

I didn't really get into the cabinets so much, I'm finding that using a cabinet that's "close" and working with the mic types and mic placement is pretty much all I need. Sure, the sound might be closer to the "real thing" with the recommended cabinet, but I'm not that interested in the "real thing"... my main interest is getting a good sound.

Also, I found the Custom Shop buying experience very painless and simple. All in all, great job!
        There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

Comment

Thanks, Craig. That means quite a lot to us.
          Your opinion is always greatly appreciated.
          Musicians First.</div>

Comment

Here's another look at the component in the 2nd photo, this time in the unit.
            Any ideas what these might be?

Could it be the opto from an LA-2a compressor/limiter?

regards, Jack
            AMZ Free Effects Projects
            Guitar Effects Blog
            Twiitter

Comment

Thanks, Craig. That means quite a lot to us.
              Your opinion is always greatly appreciated.

Well, credit where credit is due. I could just as easily have said "The shopping experience was confusing, and the amp models don't really add anything to AT3." But, that wouldn't have been true

One thing I do think you should let users know: XGear is pretty much fading out now that AmpliTube 3 is serving as the "mothership" for all your models.

Also, as you're interested in my opinion...I think the hippest addition to AmpliTube was the two movable mics thang. I get a lot of mileage out of that. Also, the room mics are very helpful.
              There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

Comment

put me down as officially requesting a Matchless Cheiftain model
                an expert on what it feels like to be me
                & you are who you google
                http://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1

Comment

Here is the first listen of one of the new models:

Introducing the gear

Not tell which one this is yet...
                  Musicians First.</div>

Comment

We have released the new T-RackS 3.5 update & the new Black 76 and White 2A T-RackS Singles.
                    All T-RackS models are nox 64-bit.

This is the culmination of 2 years of work at IK Multimedia. Every stage has been analog modeled.
                    We feel these are the most accurate models of the 1176 and LA2A to date.

Musicians First.</div>

Comment

Great Job!
                      Can't listen to this until I'm done hearing Exile on Main Street and downed this glass of Crown Royal
                      ~Zig al-din
                      good peeps:
                      jacobhf, ambient & company, 3vcos, jrkirkish, Nich, young_grandma,

Comment

We have released the new T-RackS 3.5 update & the new Black 76 and White 2A T-RackS Singles.
                        All T-RackS models are nox 64-bit.

This is the culmination of 2 years of work at IK Multimedia. Every stage has been analog modeled.
                        We feel these are the most accurate models of the 1176 and LA2A to date.

just want to say, i recently bought these two plugs to go with my t racks deluxe ... i'm absolutely loving the black 76... just a fantastic comp... i haven't messed with the white 2A too much yet because i've been busy throwing the black 76 on just about everything

Comment

Comment

Well I just dropped 110 credits in the Custom Shop Ended up with the Soldano, Tiny Terror, Orange Rockerverb, and the Fender Princeton amp. Love 'em all, and the fact that I could try them out for a while was why I chose those

I also went for the T-Rex Mudhoney and the Nu-Tron III. Gotta say, you really nailed the Mu-Tron sound, including that "snap" at the beginning of the notes. Excellent job.

I didn't really get into the cabinets so much, I'm finding that using a cabinet that's "close" and working with the mic types and mic placement is pretty much all I need. Sure, the sound might be closer to the "real thing" with the recommended cabinet, but I'm not that interested in the "real thing"... my main interest is getting a good sound.

Also, I found the Custom Shop buying experience very painless and simple. All in all, great job!

Cant Find The Nu-Tron III
                            Can't listen to this until I'm done hearing Exile on Main Street and downed this glass of Crown Royal
                            ~Zig al-din
                            good peeps:
                            jacobhf, ambient & company, 3vcos, jrkirkish, Nich, young_grandma,

Comment

Here is the Nu-Tron III.

You find it in the STOMPS section of AmpliTube under AmpliTube 3 > Filter
                              You can TRY or BUY from there, or browse to it in the Custom Shop application under STOMPS > FILTER
                              Musicians First.</div>

Comment

Working...
                              X