Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out my bands newest album (Indie Rock, Post Rock) (EZ Drummer Content)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my bands newest album (Indie Rock, Post Rock) (EZ Drummer Content)

Hey everyone, Casval is my solo project i've been working on for awhile now. I recently released my debut album called Never Quite The Same. Let me know what you think! Hope you guys like it. The artwork picture was taken with a Game Boy Camera.
    Thanks

casval.bandcamp.com/album/never-quite-the-same

My Music:
    CasvalMusic.com
    Casval.bandcamp.com
    Casval Facebook

I dug the title/final track. Yeah, you can really tell that's EZdrummer though. That damn snare sample gives it away every time!
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Yep. If you do another record shoot to snag the nashville EZX it's quite a bit more natural sounding.

This sounds pretty good though. Did you program it or play an e kit?
      www.nerolstudio.com

Comment

thanks! I really appreciate it! I'm definitely going to try a few different EZ Drummer Kits for my next record. I programmed all the drums and then imported the midi to EZ drummer.
        My Music:
        CasvalMusic.com
        Casval.bandcamp.com
        Casval Facebook

Comment

Ugh, programming.

If you check out the link in my sig, I played all of those drums with the Superior Custom Vintage kits. Leagues better than anything EZdrummer can do... and no programming!
          Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
          X