X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezdrummer and Superior Drummer

Ezdrummer and Superior Drummer

I would like to know which program I should get.

Do Ez expansions work in superior?

Is Superior much harder to use and/or resource hungry than Ez? I am using Sonar Producer X1.

Any other comment, experience with either is appreciated.
    WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.

Do Ez expansions work in superior?

yes!

Is Superior much harder to use and/or resource hungry than Ez? I am using Sonar Producer X1.

the two are the same concept - very similar GUI - Superior has a few features more - both VSTi should work properly in any VSTi capable digital audio production software

Any other comment, experience with either is appreciated.

the sound if the expansions are pretty good

there is also an EZ player you can preview the expansions with patterns playing

Comment

Check out Addictive Drums from XLN Audio.
      Studio Guitarist

Comment

The ability to get a really flexible room sound from the numerous ic positions made SDII the initial better choice for me, and I've since found a plethora of advantages of having it over just EZDrummer...Namely the amazing 1176 comp channel mic'd for the snare being built right in. Best $300 I've ever spent, and seeing the price drop makes it worth all the more to those who really need quality set tones with a lot of options.

That being said, I make good use of a few EZDrummer libraries all the time.
        38,000,000 hits and counting...

THE MAJESTIC HIGH: Kimchi-powered Jangling Dreampop

Comment

try also the steven slate drums.i think that they are the best out there

Comment

Working...
          X