Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you using Reaper

This free VST amp suite is really cool. Really produces some nice tones.

http://acmebargig.com/product/shred/

i use it to record. i load th2 or guitar rig 5 as a plugin and record. when im done i hit "render" and play my tracks all mixed down. repaer is the best for me. it took a while to figure out plugins and arming tracks but all of it is a breeze now thanx to the internet
    GUITARS: 2005 line 6 variax 700, 2002 Jackson JX10, 1986 Yamaha SE-250 mij,1990Yamaha Pacifica 721 mit, 1940 Kay archtop,2010 peavey sc3, 2004 rg350 mik...AMPS: Peavey Backstage 20 reverb Crate GX-20M reverb-chorus PEDALS: LINE 6 Podxt live, Dod fx50-b overdrive plus, Fab distortion INTERFACES:M-audio Fast Track SOFTWARE:Overloud TH-2, Guitar Rig, Reaper

Comment

I am. Thanks for that as well, I'm compiling amp sims right now and trying to decipher which ones I'm going to use.
      Originally Posted by Hopeless

I wouldn't recommend them for metal, but then I also wouldn't recommend playing metal.

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

When you've founded an entire branch of science dedicated to quantifying taste, get back to me.

Comment

The NEW HEADCASE 1.54 by Acme is a beautiful thing.
        I tell them young boys all the time "There's 2 things you really need to be a "bluesman" - Percodan and Whiskey"

Comment

Working...
        X