Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

FX expansion BFD2 drum software.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX expansion BFD2 drum software.

I use a lot of drum loops & Drum VSTs for my recordings.I have Battery,NI Studio drummer apart from EZ drummer & Steven Slate.I have the demo version of Drum core & I think it's great but it doesn't have too many tones as it's just the basic demo.I found Studio Drummer to be the best so far without having to do much tweaking.I am looking at purchasing BFD2 & wondering if I would need it,if it would be better than any of the above softwares.I am still looking for a better sound than what I have so far,so please give me your opinion on BFD2.
    Thanks.

can't speak to BFD specifically but love the other fxpansion product that I use : Geist
    sounds just amazing

BFD does get a lot of love for what it is

best of luck
    an expert on what it feels like to be me
    & you are who you google
    http://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1

Comment

Thanks.Most reviews I see speak highly of addictive drums & Superior.But with 5000 loops & price slashed to 50% I'm just wondering if this would be worth.

Comment

• headstack
        headstack commented
        Editing a comment
        BFD2 does have nice sounds and is very versatile for breaking out the pieces and setting them up in your DAW on seperate tracks.

You can go nuts with tone and envelope shaping after this as well as adding any processing like reverb, flange, distortion etc.

Working...
    X