Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help finding a specific moderator.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding a specific moderator.

Of this forum, or possibly who used to moderate this forum.

I honestly wish I could remember his screen name but I can't. This was before this site changed over to the new format. He invited me to watch a session he was doing in Rochester and used to mod this forum (or maybe still does).

It's not Phil.
    www.nerolstudio.com

TBH I might be trying to find a dude from a decade ago so he may have done what I did and left the boards.
    www.nerolstudio.com

Comment

could it be MarkGifford-1

he joined in 2000, and was a recording forum mod
      last activity was Feb 2016
      Last edited by bieke; 10-05-2017, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Mark was the longtime moderator of this forum, but he retired over a year ago. He's almost certainly who you were thinking of - he was moderating this forum when I got here, and that was back in 2005. He was definitely the mod here ten years ago.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Thanks guys, Mark is absolutely who I was thinking of.
          www.nerolstudio.com

Comment

Working...
          X