Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

can you use any recording software with the POD XT?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you use any recording software with the POD XT?

I'm not sure if line6 provides software with it, but can you use any recording software with the POD XT. like Cubase, pro tools, or any programs like that to record, or does it have to be a certain one
    <div class="signaturecontainer"> I DON'T WANT ANY TROUBLE</div>

Check out the attachment. This should answer your question. I use ACID Pro 4.

Go to the Line 6 website and follow the instructions to upgrade your PODxt firmware and install the PODxt usb driver. This will upgrade your PODxt from 1.01 to 1.02. The usb driver will give you the abillity to send audio digitally straight through your usb cable (provided by line 6 with the xt) without using your soundcard.
    1996 Gibson Les Paul Classic GoldTop<br>1999 Ibanez RG 570<br>2004 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster 50th Anniversary<br>2011 Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JPXI Ball Family Reserve<br>Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 head<br>Marshall 1960 Lead 4x12 cab<br>Axe-Fx II Mark II<br>Matrix GT1000FX<br>(2) Matrix Q12P cabs

Comment

Originally posted by In Search of Tone
      Check out the attachment. This should answer your question. I use ACID Pro 4.

Go to the Line 6 website and follow the instructions to upgrade your PODxt firmware and install the PODxt usb driver. This will upgrade your PODxt from 1.01 to 1.02. The usb driver will give you the abillity to send audio digitally straight through your usb cable (provided by line 6 with the xt) without using your soundcard.

I think you mean the guitarport... there's no cable included with the XT, at least not with mine.

Comment

I did not mean Guitar Port. I know the difference.
        A black (A plug to B plug) USB cable came with my factory sealed PODxt when I bought it.
        You may want to check with the music store you purchaced it from or Line 6 directly.
        Good luck.
        1996 Gibson Les Paul Classic GoldTop<br>1999 Ibanez RG 570<br>2004 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster 50th Anniversary<br>2011 Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JPXI Ball Family Reserve<br>Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 head<br>Marshall 1960 Lead 4x12 cab<br>Axe-Fx II Mark II<br>Matrix GT1000FX<br>(2) Matrix Q12P cabs

Comment

Working...
        X