Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've barely used any space on my new harddrive, but i thank you for your idea . to the other guy that had that ominous message, i found that i fixed it when i switched the position of each marker (they were backwards )

thanks,
    Alex

Comment

the tapeit plugin by silverspike (freeware) is a lifesave. It writes stereo wave in real time...just put it in the last insert.

Comment

sounds kinda good to me. any more info though? where can i find this? (i'm not in access to my studio once again, as it is still at the drummer's house, so I apologize for the bothersome questions). I'll do a search too though.

Thanks again,
        Alex

Comment

have you selected the right output buss and the right channel in the mixdown menu?
          are you sure channels aren't muted?

Comment

My Cubase SX is giving me the same error when I try to mixdown. However, I admittedly am using a pirated copy, (for evaluation use, I swear! ) so I'm not expecting full functionality.

You might want to upgrade your Cubase to the real thing
            www.IKILLJACK.com
            www.myspace.com/IKILLJACK

Comment

i had this problem when i first got cubase. my problem was that i had the markers set backwards. if the markers are set backwards (the space between the markers will be shaded red), it will give you an error every time you try to mix down.

set the markers the other way (the space between the markers will be shaded blue).

just a suggestion.

Comment

Working...
              X