No announcement yet.

Addictive drums, Ezdrummer, Reaper...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addictive drums, Ezdrummer, Reaper...

I downloaded Addictive drums, ezdrummer and cubase sx 3 in the past from torrents, and right now im trying to reinstall both drums but i cant get the Reaper recording program to detect these Vst instruments. In the past i used these 2 programs with Cubase successfully, but now i cant install them. I had the addictive drums and ezdrummer saved on my external hard drive and after it says its finished installed i cant find it on Reaper... Is it because they are cracks downloaded from torrents and you can probably only download and install them once?? Also i have Addictive drums still working on cubase sx3 from my Desktop computer, but thats because i never reinstalled it i think, i dont know. anyone know how to make this work??

The VSTi must reside in the "VstPlugins" folder.

Btw, the moderator will find it is not good for the forum you posting that you install pirated software.

Comment

You're an idiot. Stop downloding cracks, it's illegal and it undermines the entire plugin industry. The people you're stealing from are good people, you should feel ashamed.

Comment

torrents dont 'install once'.

But all the viruses and Trojans you probably infected your system with will give you an interesting winter...
        Tim O'Brien

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by TimOBrien
          View Post

torrents dont 'install once'.

But all the viruses and Trojans you probably infected your system with will give you an interesting winter...

Lol....

Don't be a cheapskate...
          Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

Why don't you buy the software instead of stealing it and then you will get support from the companies that made the software.

Not trying to be a dick, but how do you like going to work and not getting paid for it?!?!
            my website - free licks - some of my music

I offer online guitar lessons on Skype in different styles. Send me a PM if interested.

check out my EP 'Sonic Sketches'

Comment

You guys are right... well, except for me being an Idiot and a cheapskate ha ha. But, Ive been talking with an old bassist of mine who once pirated but then buys the software and have found all the good things about it to be true about buying. Since i always have questions about it why not just ask the software's tech support without being afraid to ask since i had a pirated copy.... Also it wouldnt crash or have any other problems after finding the computer's compatibility... The reason for not buying software in the first place was just because i didnt know enough, and of course not enough money, but luckily now i know more and can save up for it.

Comment

Working...
              X