Cubase 7 is coming.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by catscurlyear
    View Post

i think the majority of the people on the cubase forum latest versions ,just look for bugs and don`t really use the program like any normal human being ,i suppose it helps steinberg sort the bugs out , so i suppose they just put up with a lot of crap from the idiots. it is funny to witness though .

Indeed - The Cubase 7 won't install properly thread is already in progress! (humorous, at least)

Comment

Wow - out 1 day and the bullets are flying over at Steiny.net. I'm running 6.5 with no major issues and will stay put for a while. If you read enough of the complaints you can convince yourself that the release is completely non functional! I'm sure that's not the case but glad to wait until things simmer down a bit and clear heads can figure out some of the issues. I wonder if they (Steinberg) would have been better served if they just rolled it out announced with the buildup and hype. I also wonder why they don't have a beta release for select power users so they can take care of small issues prior to a major rollout.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by pdiddy
        View Post

If you read enough of the complaints you can convince yourself that the release is completely non functional!

yeh it`s funny

Quote Originally Posted by pdiddy
        View Post

I also wonder why they don't have a beta release for select power users so they can take care of small issues prior to a major rollout.

they basically do and what better than to let all the moaners pay for it then go through it with a fine tooth pick finding the bugs then a couple of updates down the line it is ready for the proper users , then the moaners are asking for cubase 8. basically everybody's happy.
        Consternoon Aftable

Comment

Just ordered my Cubase 6.5 to Cubase 7 upgrade yesterday. Can't wait to get it.

The new features look awesome!
          my website - free licks - some of my music

I offer online guitar lessons on Skype in different styles. Send me a PM if interested.

check out my EP 'Sonic Sketches'

Comment

Finally got everything sorted. Upgrading today.

Stupid syncrosoft garbage. Stienberg support was really good though.
            www.nerolstudio.com

Comment

OMG the new mixer is so good. I thought you could just size the overall window, nay you can size the elements as well. Faders, eq section, everything.

New mix window boners.

Also I kind of want this as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ek0PByfVg
              www.nerolstudio.com

Comment

Cubase also has a new Ipad app out. It looks great, but I know it must have its limitations.
                John Rogers, Big Label Sound Studio
                FREE Mastering Demo - Mastering - CD Mastering

Comment

I got the Cubase 7 upgrade (coming form 6.5) just recently and I have been using it now for about a week and so far I love it, it's really awesome!
                  my website - free licks - some of my music

I offer online guitar lessons on Skype in different styles. Send me a PM if interested.

check out my EP 'Sonic Sketches'

Comment

Working...
                  X