X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Tools Plug-In Automation

How can u change the parameter of a plug-in effect simultaneously for multiple tracks? I have already grouped the tracks and have enabled the plug-in automation. I have also enabled the parameters to be writable.

Specifically I'm trying to change the "reverb time" of multiple vocal buss tracks on the fly at the same time but it will only allow me to write one at a time despite my grouping arrangement. Pro Tools allows me to automate multiple tracks for panning and volume but not for this reverb parameter.

I would be surprise when changing reverberation time during the reverb is processing would not produce artifacts... let us know

how to automate simultanously one and the same reverb....  you simply make the reverb automation on the reverb track all tracks a busses to

Comment

• D3
      D3 commented
      Editing a comment

Snaporaz wrote: 

how to automate simultanously one and the same reverb....  you simply make the reverb automation on the reverb track all tracks a busses to

There is separate reverbs for three buss tracks I'm trying to automate simultaneously. The reverb is not on the root audio track.

Working...
X