Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have Steven Slate Drums EX install?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have Steven Slate Drums EX install?

I still have my license, but the 2nd disk on my computer where the actual installation was made died a horrible death.  So in the service center I'm still good because of my license, but I bought a digital copy and lost it when the disk died.  I tried their website and the audiomidi website and I can't download it from there. Can anyone help me out here?

From my install instruction email, I should have:

3. Once you've entered the username and password, you'll be taken to the "Download Area" page. Download the following files:

. 3.5 DOWNLOAD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS.txt
    . EX_001.zip
    . EX_002.zip
    . EX_003.zip
    . INSTALLERS MAC AND PC.zip
    MIDI GROOVES VOLUME1.zip
    OPERATION MANUALS AND DOCUMENTS.zip

=====
    Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283

Originally Posted by SweepLegatto

The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

never mind.  I was able to get the bad drive to limp along enough to pull my files off of it.  whew.  what a pain in the arse!!!

=====
    Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283

Originally Posted by SweepLegatto

The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

Comment

Working...
    X