Ask for metal method

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask for metal method

hi there
    one year ago . i started electric guitar with Learn & master guitar and 2 mounts ago i started metal method with troy stetina books but that is very old . heavy metal outdated is Indeed . i want new method book for compose metal song (not playing ) . thanks

Learn music. Period. Somewhere during that process, metal will become an exercise in contemporary rhythm and harmonic darkness.
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Agreed, learn to walk before you try to run...
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
      "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

What the f***
        I am learning Jazz harmony and guitar . i want just a book for new gen metal not old
        Last edited by BrokenSpades; 03-13-2017, 12:00 PM.

Comment

I'm sure there are enough "Beginners Guide To Drag Racing Your Twin Turbo Ferrari" books around. There are prerequisites to these things though. You need the car for one. You need to can drive real fast. And, you need a place and pretty good reason to drive real fast. It's also a waste of a perfectly good sports car.

Metal guitar can be like that. You often need little more than a pointy one, an expensive stack, and 5 yrs of snare drum lessons. These are things you can arrive at by diligent work on the craft of guitar playing and as a bonus, you'll be good at music too!
          Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Working...
          X