Anyone like this tiger stripe maple folk guitar?

nerissa

This is top solid folk guitar' date=' AAA Sitka spruce top and tiger stripe maple back and side, with Chinese traditional flowers. [/quote']

Please don't start threads about your own products. If another member here who is not affiliated with your company starts a thread and has questions about your guitars, you're welcome to participate in that thread and answer their questions.

• Members

A commendable effort, but it's not for me. Too blingy for my taste. Also, maple can get pretty shrill on a folk guitar. And "top solid" usually means that the rest is plywood.

Plus, I don't like cutaways. If I want to pierce eardrums, I pull out a mando and do it right.

• Members

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"DCP_1108a.jpg","data-attachmentid":32250809}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"DCP_1126.JPG","data-attachmentid":32250810}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Flatiron A model Performer back.jpg","data-attachmentid":32250811}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Gibson F5G Back 2.jpg","data-attachmentid":32250812}[/ATTACH]

I also have a Gibson J185 from the 90's with a flamed back. Kind of like this one.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"gibson-j-185-back-jpg.490533.jpg","data-attachmentid":32250813}[/ATTACH]

Archived