Harmony Central owners bankrupt

FretFiend.

• Members
http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/01/news...tcy/index.html

Gibson is already shedding less than profitable ventures. Guess what one of their less than profitable ventures is.

Psst, :whisper: it's good old HC. :eek2:

Nice to see you back FretFiend. You were a class act around here.

You did not bend knee to the powers that be.

You were a man of zi pippul. So sez I.

• Members

I don't really hang around any music forums, anymore. My 'digestion' is better for it. Even if this place gets 'shed,' someone may pick up the pieces. Then again, I don't know what kind of headache comes from running this place.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
I don't really hang around any music forums' date=' anymore. My 'digestion' is better for it. Even if this place gets 'shed,' someone may pick up the pieces. Then again, I don't know what kind of headache comes from running this place.[/quote']

Remember when there were no moderators and things on this forum went crazy. The political forum was a no man's land. I would love for that to come back no rules...chaos!

• Members

Don’t want to peddle rumors here BUT:

1. I’ve heard a certain Chinese music gear manufacturer will charge in

on a white horse to rescue dear old HC.

2. We’ll all get free stuff - for posting favorable reviews. Stay tuned.

3. I’ve also heard zee one & only Fret Fiend has made some low-ball offers to Henry J.

But he exited the conference call w/ a flea in his ear.

• Members

Loose lips, and all that implies...

Now that all the speculators have arrived and taken their seats I suppose the meeting can commence. All in favor raise their right cheeks for a show of eyes.

HC and others are on the back side of apogee and leveled off at the current level between the two kinds of caring, wavering there, carried on the inertia of an all but expended energy we all contributed at one time. Coincidental to that, the sponsor of this site has to make a decision about its continued relevance versus ROI. Add to that matrix a site policing body that ensures the bots will never alight here again and we have the makings of an exit plan in complete deference to strategy. Winning ugly or winning pretty is still winning, and ugly is far more interesting and challenging.

• Members

Remember when there were no moderators and things on this forum went crazy. The political forum was a no man's land. I would love for that to come back no rules...chaos!

I do. It was certainly more lively back then LOL.

• Members

I'm too old for that crap. I tended to avoid the PP forum. I posted a few times, but I had an epiphany that arguing about politics is a colossal waste of time. No one changes their mind. I don't feel the need to abuse people, and I'll ignore anyone who gets abusive with me. I am not going to look back in my dotage and think 'WOW! That flame-war on HC that time was the BEST!' Nope. Life is too short, too much to do.

Anyways, there's more to running a place like this than moderation. Keeping it running smoothly is a major headache, dealing with spammers and bots and whatnot. No thanks.

Archived