No announcement yet.

Anyone using TC Helicon products?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using TC Helicon products?

I recently bought the TC Helicon VoiceLive Play Acoustic.

I wanted something for acoustic guitar and voice.

I'd like to know if some of you are using it too!

Last edited by Misha; 02-13-2018, 05:58 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry in advance for my "Engrish". My first language is French.

/Misha

Yes - I use their Voicelive Play GT for my tiny acoustic rig. I run both my guitar and vocals through it and it's excellent.

I also use it when I play electric and route my guitar signal through it to give it the reference key for harmonies.

Comment

I have a PlayAcoustic stuck in a drawer someplace.. The lack of a line out and the inability to toggle effects off made it hard to work with on stage. I have since replaced it with a TC Helicon VoiceLive3, which has done absolutely everything I need, including midi sync to my drum machine, but I have had to send it back twice for repairs. Last year, I got off the plane, headed to my gig only to have the thing be completely dead.
      http://thekiltlifters.com

Comment

I thought about exchanging it for the VoiceLive 3 but finally kept the Play Acoustic. I hope it will be sturdy and last for a while!

I wanted something to add easily reverb and record. For now it does what I want.

I also like that it doesn't take too much space on my computer desk.
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sorry in advance for my "Engrish". My first language is French.

/Misha

Comment

My brother has one of the Voicelive 3 units and loves it. Sounds really good, but now I'm wondering how robust it is. He hasn't really gigged it yet though.

Comment

Working...
          X