VOM1T November 2017

garthman

• Members

VOM time again, people.

I don't have much time at my disposal this weekend so this is a quick, first take effort done an hour ago:

New York Mining Disaster 1941 by The Bee Gees

(Their debut song released in 1967)

https://app.box.com/s/6sbh8hmmnj04l49hm9274s53705vggys

Their debut song released in 1967.

Played on my old classical guitar.

• Members

Hi Howard ,hope you are well ,lovely song and it suits the nylon string ,nicely performed.

Like you i haven`t had a lot of free time lately so here`s one i have put up before played on the EKO but with a band type thing i built around it within Cubase and with an old friend doing the vocals ,it`s Bowies Life On Mars ,not exactly one take but hope you like it, thanks.

• Members

Sorry but nothing from me this month. Looks like slim pickin's all around but you both made up for quantity with quality.

garthman - nice job on a song I hadn't heard in a long time. I did miss the Bee Gees' harmonies though.

catscurlyear - Very well done. Good job all around, singing, playing, etc.

• Members

hi Howard that would be a shame ,i enjoy putting stuff up and hearing other peoples contributions, it`s inspirational and enjoyable listening to all the varied styles and approaches to the acoustic guitar, be it nylon ,steel string, bottle neck or whatever, which keeps it all colorful and interesting .it could be just a coincidental lull coming up to xmas who knows .hopefully the december one will be a good one .

Archived