VOM1T August 2017

garthman

• Members

nice smooth, soothing take on imagine garthman.

a take on b Wilson I just wasn't made for these times using a variation of the online tabs for it. essentially a one take deal, you can hear the dogs crashing stuff in the background about halfway through but I wasn't going to redo it for that :)

[video=youtube_share;tLh1hdJXpqw]https://youtu.be/tLh1hdJXpqw

• Members

here`s David Bowies Space Oddity i was gonna do just an acoustic version but got carried away a bit and added some electric guitar, bass,synth and drums machine, and asked an old buddy to sing the verses i couldn`t handle ,all done in one take honest,ha ha.hope you like it .

• Members

garthman - Nice job. The song suits your voice well.

extollo - Well done as usual. It's been a long time since I've heard that one. I almost didn't remember it.

catscurlyear - Nicely done. Quite a production for a VOM submission. ;)

• Members
Old lyrics from an ancient file put onto on an old melody cobbled up about a dozen years ago. Finally took some time to match something to something. My usual rig using the Yamaha classical > Fishman amp > Zoom H4.

I Tried To Write A Letter

https://app.box.com/s/2mw9tt3qttknuj1rmksw5aj2ym5xqee9

Very well done. Great writing, and well played and sung.

• Members

Good line-up, everyone.

Imagine is probably one of my most revered Lennon songs and well played, Howard.

Extollo delivers yet another song I've never heard so I had to tube it. Well played.

cats - what can one say? That was gifted. Great tribute to Bowie.

Deep - I'm gonna ask you to do Galveston next. Wichita Lineman and Galveston are two of my favorite GC songs. I do the instrumental version of WL Thanks for bringing it.

Great tunes. Fun to be playing and a part of it again.

Archived