Please start your... goat!! :-)

Misha

• Members

Hi everybody!!

I hope you are all doing well! It's been a long time!

Today, I've been busy at the office, working for more than 11 hours in overtime!

I was afraid I would be stuck in the trafic because of the Formula E not too far from my work.

So, when I left, I decided that I needed to look for a better acoustic pickup than my Fishman Neo D, instead. (Which is not bad but doesn't have a preamp.)

And I found one!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n32028467[/ATTACH]

(Oups! I Don't know what happened... it's kind of 90 degree on the wrong side!)

So, what do you think!! ;-)

• Members

It's a Simon & Patrick Concert Hall AE (A3T).

Solid spruce top with laminated back and sides.

Brand new, it was still in the box and the action is very good, not too low, not too high. Right now, I see nothing to do on it.

Maybe later I'll put a bone nut/saddle on it with bone or rosewood bridge pins. But for now, it's just fine and fun!

• Members

Hi Garthman! Glad to see you too!

I've had one in the past, similar to this S&P but did the mistake to sell it.

This one, though has a slightly different body. I think their folk body was a bit different. I may be wrong but the upper bout is larger, more like an OM.

I missed having an acoustic electric. I could have had a nice pickup in my Larrivee OM-03 but since it's all solid wood, I won't dare to carry it outside. The S&P is less fragile, having laminated back and sides.

• Members

Congratulations. Happy New Guitar Day. :thu: There's a shop fairly close to me that sells S&P. They're nice guitars. S&P uses TUSQ for nuts and saddles and I doubt you'd hear a difference switching to bone. Play it in good health. It's good to hear from you again.

• Members
Congratulations. Happy New Guitar Day. :thu: There's a shop fairly close to me that sells S&P. They're nice guitars. S&P uses TUSQ for nuts and saddles and I doubt you'd hear a difference switching to bone. Play it in good health. It's good to hear from you again.

Hi DeepEnd!

Thank's nice to talk to you again!

You know, I always say I'm going to change my saddles for bone but I end up never doing it!

Not sure it will be different, this time. Only if the occasion shows up for not too much money!

• Members
Hi Garthman! Glad to see you too!

I've had one in the past, similar to this S&P but did the mistake to sell it.

This one, though has a slightly different body. I think their folk body was a bit different. I may be wrong but the upper bout is larger, more like an OM.

I missed having an acoustic electric. I could have had a nice pickup in my Larrivee OM-03 but since it's all solid wood, I won't dare to carry it outside. The S&P is less fragile, having laminated back and sides.

Great! And here is your goat:

fainting-goat-tennessee.jpg

Archived